Public are welcome to visit Fung Yuen Butterfly Reserve in the following ways (all incomes will be allocated for our environmental conservation purpose):
- All our members can visit the conservation area for free; any person may apply to become a member (Chinese only).
- Visitors can apply at Fung Yuen Nature and Culture Education Centre to become temporary member for same day visit ($20 per person)
- Age under 12 or senior citizen card holders can register as temporary member for free.
Fung Yuen Butterfly Festival:
- Fung Yuen Butterfly Festival will be held in every last Sunday of each month from 9:30am to 12:30pm* (check website on changes)
- Butterfly Festival provide exhibition, games and regular guided tours (start from 10:30am and 12:00pm, except under rainstorm warning condition*)
Opening hours of our Centre (check website on changes):
9:30am to 5:00pm
Closed at Christmas Day and Boxing Day, New Year Day and Chinese New Year Holidays*
* Please refer to our centre notice for opening hours.
– The reserve is a natural conservation area which paths may be rugged, for visitors’ safety, no pets can be brought into the reserve area.
– A visiting group of over 15 people needs advance booking to our centre, otherwise we reserve the right to prohibit any entry.