- Planting of flowering trees and larval host plants by volunteers in the conservation area of benefit to butterfly ecologically
- Removal of Mikania in the conservation area and its surrounding areas by volunteers.
- Arrange volunteers to help in cleaning the conservation area and its surrounding areas
- Butterfly baseline surveys are being conducted by volunteer college students in the conservation area and its surrounding areas.
- Provide guided tour services for group visitors and open “Fung Yuen Culture and Education Centre” to the public.
- Register at Fung Yuen Culture and Education Centre before enter Fung Yuen Butterfly Reserve
- Care for wildlife, do not disturb or catch any animal and insect including their larvae and eggs
- Do not step on, intentionally collect or damage any plant
- Take care and do not damage the facilities in the conservation area.
- Do not light any fire, smoking is prohibited
- No animal can be brought into the conservation area to ensure safety
- Do not litter, all belongings brought into the conservation area must be taken away upon leaving
- No shouting or running in the conservation area
- No group or commercial activity is allowed in the conservation area without permission